We work rather NPO than a stock company such as reconstruction efforts and research of animation with creators.
About Our Business
Investigation and development of system
(CGI, Animation, Web Application, database system and more)
Holding events such as showing and contest
Managing the secretariat to connect animation creators
- In 1985: organized by volunteers from computer clubs in several universities
- In 1989: released the first 3D and CGI creating system for PC in Japan
- In 1989: originated the most traditional and largest “CG Animation Contest” in Japan
- In 1994: released GENIE, CGI creating system for beginners
- In 2004: released DOGA-E1, CGI creating system for primary school children, in the project of the Japanese Ministry of Education.
- In 2006: released TotekanCG, Japanese version of PLAY Animation
- In 2009: originated the match-style international contest “CG AniCup”
2-5-11,3F Nipponbashi-Nishi, Naniwa-ku,OSAKA 556-0004 JAPAN
TEL : +81-6-6644-5400 (Japanese only)
FAX : +81-6-6644-5401