What is PLAY Animation?
– PLAY Animation series are 3D and CGI educational software developed by DoGA in the project of the Japanese Ministry of Education.
– It enables children to learn basic CGI step by step.
– More than 1,000 Japanese schools, from elementary schools to universities, have adopted this software as teaching material.
– Although this software cannot lead you to make professional CGI like movies on the screen, it is sufficient for children to learn fundamental knowledge of CGI and animation.
– It is important for children to find CGI and animation is not difficult but enjoyable.
– OS: Windows7, 8, vista, XP(SP3) and so on
– CPU: 1 GHz processor or better
– Memory: 512 MB or more
– HD Space: 340 MB or more
Why is it possible for even children?
Step by Step
– There are three types of software. It enables you to start from the easiest and learn in stages.
– You can use few functions right after installing. The more you play with it, the more functions will be opened.
– Objects are made by combining registered parts together, so you do not have to build it from nothing.
– There is no complicated function. You can build a complex object easily by repeating simple procedures.
– There is no manual prepared for this software. You will know what to do through playing.
(Children won’t read the manual anyway.)
– We have been investigating for many years to improve our software by researching on children to play with it.